In House Counsel – Advisory Attorney Position
North American Health Care, Inc. – Dana Point, CA
Job Description: In-house counsel – advisory attorney position
North American Health Care, Inc. - Dana Point, CA
Company Description: North American Health Care is a long and short term health care advisory services company founded in 1975 that assists each of the post-acute rehabilitation hospitals and skilled nursing centers it contractually provides professional services for. The primary goal of North American Health Care’s work is to provide each client advice, or services, in a way that leads to the client delivering outstanding medical care and noteworthy customer service.
Our client facilities are primarily serving customers who are senior citizens, and/or other disabled or surgery recovery patients. Our advisement to our clients on a number of business management and patient care services, combined with many other services if requested, ultimately leads our client facilities to create and maintaining highly respected healthcare delivery in the communities they serve. Each of our client facilities, and the Administrators who operate them are viewed as integral parts of the medical communities they serve in. It is through each of our client facility’s excellence and consistent performance in their delivery of health care that our clients seek to become and remain the premier Five Star facility of choice in their respective city or community.
See www.nahci.com – We strive to continue as a remarkable health care consulting and services organization. We have been residing in the same beautiful seaside office location for the past 22 years. Our service organization has accomplished a remarkable track record of providing decades of outstanding health care advisory consulting services. We have experienced tremendous success by seeking new opportunities and we also humbly submit we have been burdened, but have overcome, the adversity of legal problems. NAHC is one of the premier and most respected industry leader organizations in the skilled nursing and post-acute care advisement sectors nationally. We feel our future is as bright as it has ever been in our company’s 42-year history.
North American Health Care, Inc. client facilities are looking for highly motivated, entrepreneurial licensed nursing home administrators.
Administrator Job Duties:
· Exhibits outstanding customer service and passion for senior care both to internal and external customers through the ongoing support and implementation of each facility’s caring initiatives and business objectives.
· Directs and appraises all operations and staff roles (i.e., nursing, dining services, continuing care admissions, building maintenance services, housekeeping, laundry, administration, resident services and therapeutic recreation, Social Services and discharge planning, and Business Office).
· Plans and develops operating budget, capital expenditure budget and coordinates capital enhancements.
· Monitors facility performance and reviews
· Analyzes financial management reports in a timely manner and takes corrective action when necessary.
· Maintains and oversees human resources through recruitment, selection, retention, and termination of all employees at facility
· Ensures adequate and effective orientation and training of all employees in their job specific duties, in quality and service standards, and in understanding the resident population.
· Ensures the building and grounds are appropriately maintained and that equipment and work areas are clean, safe, and orderly. Addresses any hazardous conditions and ensure that Universal Precaution and Infection Control, Isolation, Fire Safety, and Sanitation practices and procedures are followed.
· Have an understanding about A/R and work closely with your Business Office Manager in collection efforts and keeping receivables in line and on goal.
· Have strong sales and marketing knowledge so you can maintain a high occupancy of over 90% in the facility.
· Have a strong understanding of all Rules and Regulations, specifically Title 22. Work closely with staff so that the facility can comply with the regulations and pass the annual survey. A good survey history is a plus to be considered.